Sunday 12 February 2017

My Sunday Photo - Reflection

Today I  got a very big surprise. Some months ago I moved not only house but also country and it seemed that I had lost my little Pentax Optio RZ10 camera. Yes, it has not been the youngest anymore and I  do have a big DSLR now but the photos were not bad at all and it had been handy to have one for the pocket.
Last night I opened my last box and at the very bottom ... guess what ... there is my little camera entangled within a bunch of cables .... so happy. And, of course, I had to try straight away if it works ... I am happy to report it does! Have a good start to the week, Petra.


During the night it rained a lot. The rain left some puddles in the front of my house showing a reflection of my pot plant.

Linked to: My Sunday Photo

2 comments:

fun as a gran said...

Glad you managed to find it, love my pocket size point and shoot instead of a chunky proper camera. #MySundayPhoto

Anonymous said...

I love find reflections in the strangest of places

Thank you for linking up